Variscite is a rarely used but beautiful green stone. It's appearance sometimes means that it gets confused with Turquoise. However the colour gives it away. The gentle green reminds me of the delicate spring buds that give the promise of the summer. Can you tell I love it?
· Said to aid people who are struggling with long term illness
· Those who are in the caring professions are also thought to be helped by the stone
· Brings peace and harmony to your heart
· Helps you to find answers to your problems
· Generates feelings of inner peace, love and compassion
· A great stone for the heart chakra
According to Wikipedia it was first discovered in 1837 and named for the locality of Variscia, the historical name of the Vogtland, in Germany, where it was found. It is sometimes called Utahlite. Whatever you call it and wherever it is found I think it the most gorgeous accompaniment to other pastel colours. And as Mother Nature thinks green goes with everything, who are we to second guess her?
Please note that the stone attribute section is not proven to be a direct outcome of wearing or owning the stone. It is also not a prescription and should not be used alone to treat health problems.
#Variscite #Heartchakra #longtermillness #stoneforcarers #stoneforpeoplewithlongtermillness #caringprofession #peace #harmony #answerstoproblems #innerpeace #love #compassion #green #springgreen #pastel #pastelcolours #pastelcolour #pastelgreen